FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Why You Need to Get in on iPhone App Design

Why You Need to Get in on iPhone App Design Empty Why You Need to Get in on iPhone App Design

Message  1stopprintuk Jeu 3 Mai - 16:52

With the advent of the iPhone App Store we've seen thousands of new apps spring up and I'm sure we've all heard the stories by now about people becoming self-made millionaires from the success of their simple little uk iphone development. And the fact is that this early in the game you still have a massive opportunity to jump in and get an original app out there that could potentially make you a whole lot of money. You'll always be able to come up with a thousand reasons why you shouldn't do something, but let me tell you why if you miss this opportunity now you're going to look back on it with regret.

First of all, obviously everyone who has the opportunity to make it big and passes up the iPad development chance always looks back on that situation with a bit of regret. Look at the people who had the opportunity to invest in Microsoft or Apple back when they were tiny garage based companies and passed it up.

Don't get me wrong, the App Store is not to that same magnitude, but the potential to make a very good living and beyond is definitely there so long as you know what you're doing.

Secondly, the profit potential is enormous. It is unlikely that you're going to find such a large and varied install base that is also willing to spend money on just about anything as you will with the iPhone 4 development store. The uk iphone developer fact is, if you can find any niche audience that you have any sort of program idea for, you can probably sell that. It doesn't have to be the most creative or original app idea, it just has to provide some sort of functionality for an audience. If you want ideas just look around at every day stuff that you use, or that you think someone might use. Think about the apps you've seen on commercials, like the compass app.

I have a perfectly functional compass, I have no reason to own the compass app. And yet I do because it puts that functionality on my iPhone app design. Heck, some guy made a Farting app that consisted of a button that you could press to produce a fart noise. I doubt he's a millionaire, but I bet he certainly made money on it. My point is, anything can be an app.

Finally: Why not? Yes you do need to be basically computer literate to get started making apps for the iPhone, but really that's about it. It's incredibly easy to get started and produce some useful apps. And with such a massive profit potential with countless recorded successes, why would you pass up this golden opportunity?

To know more about these product :
Wholesale Plus Size, Wholesale Plus Size Clothing, Plus Size Fashion, Plus Size
Please visit our website.

1stopprintuk

http://www.1stopprint.co.uk/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas