FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Importance of Email Marketing

Importance of Email Marketing Empty Importance of Email Marketing

Message  martin2020 Ven 21 Oct - 11:55

Importance of Email Marketing
I am glad to be back here. With the grace of god and my team’s persistent efforts, I am enjoying the growth phase of my online business. I would like to share a short success story with you all. When I launched my website over internet, it didn’t perform well for initial years. Many of my friends were even not aware of my online business and its services. It was distressing. At the same time, bounce rate of my website was getting higher with the each passing day. I thought I would lose all my hard-earned money. In the most crucial times of my life, my staff stood strong beside me. The marketing head of my company came with the concept of email marketing to attract new customers and increase the conversion rate, in order to reduce the bounce rate. It really worked wonders for my business. This method of online marketing helped me to get in touch with the current clients. Plus, my message was delivered to the targeted groups.
==============
Seo Company Orlando|Seo Orlando

martin2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas