FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

My surgery is THIS Wed. and info. Dr. & nurse gave me TODAY.

My surgery is THIS Wed. and info. Dr. & nurse gave me TODAY.  Empty My surgery is THIS Wed. and info. Dr. & nurse gave me TODAY.

Message  martin2020 Lun 14 Mar - 8:56

Wash my boobs with antibacterial soap when I take a shower tomorrow night, and/or Wed. morn. before going to have my surgery. I'm gonna do both..which I already wash w/antibacterial soap in the shower anyway, and take showers everyday. They also told me not to concentrate on the cc's I want but the cup size. Not all 350cc's or whatever you think you'd want are gonna look the same on every woman. It all depends on your body/size, shape etc. to how they'll turn out looking. Some nice info too is 1-2 days after surgery start NOT wearing a bra to allow the implants to "drop" into place. The best advice to give (from me) is if your gonna get a sports bra to wear is get the kind that has your rib size on it instead of a cup size in it. You know like 32, 34, 36 what ever your size is.
==================
Breast Enlargement|Breast Augmentation

martin2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas