FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

BTW The first 48hrs. AFTER surgery

BTW The first 48hrs. AFTER surgery Empty BTW The first 48hrs. AFTER surgery

Message  martin2020 Lun 14 Mar - 8:55

The day I had my surgery I didn't get out of bed except to take my pain med., get something to drink, or to go to the Ba.Rm. The day After my surgery. I had to go back to my Dr. for him to check me out to make sure everything looked ok, then I went back home took a shower, took my med. and went back to bed. You DO feel like you just had breast milk come in after you have a BA. My nurse at my BA DR.'s office told me that. You feel like your boobs are gonna EXPLODE! Anybody that's had kids like I have KNOWS what it's like to feel engorged w/breast milk. Your also sore everywhere around them like your ribs, and sternum too. The more you drop taking your pain med. the more you notice of other places your sore at. To anyone thinking of having a BA done I hope your done having kids cuz I couldn't even begin to think of what it'd feel like w/my implants in then having kids, and milk coming in!!! To me that'd really feel SOOOOOOO AUFUL
==================
Breast Enlargement|Breast Augmentation

martin2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas