FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Is this road rage and was it necessary?

Is this road rage and was it necessary? Empty Is this road rage and was it necessary?

Message  martin2020 Jeu 17 Mar - 13:30

I was driving and recently passed my test. I went to pull off from the side of the road and looked but didn't see the car coming. . . she beeped at me and I stopped immediately (but didn't hit her car or anything at all) and she was furious! but genuinely she was in my blindspot and i couldnt see her otherwise i wouldnt have gone to pull away! However, my friend sat in the passenger seat and gave her the V sign - i was furious with him because it was my fault and i had a go at him for it. . . she then tailgated me until i stopped to turn right onto a bridge where she got out of her car and opened my door and started shouting at me! in the middle of the road, i apologised saying i genuinely didnt see her and i just passed my test and was still nervous about being on the road. however she ignored me and carried on shouting at my friend in the passenger seat...
i now feel nervous and shaken up on the roads and wondered what your views on this was.
i know im in the wrong for not seeing her in the first place and i know my friend was wrong for provoking her in the first place (i did have a go at him and was really embarrassed because of it Sad )
Now im worried about seeing her again or what she might do...
please help!

martin2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas