FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

ESCROC SULEMAN MUHAMMED

ESCROC SULEMAN MUHAMMED Empty ESCROC SULEMAN MUHAMMED

Message  RENAUT Jeu 25 Sep - 10:52

Suleman Muhammed

Cher Suleman,
Tu es vraiment un gros con de nous prendre ainsi pour des billes...
Ce jour je transmets à voilà copie de ton mail d'escroc, afin qu'ils diligentent une enquête relative à ton IP et suppression de ton compte voilà.fr.
Cher gros con je t'engage à visiter nos pages "JEUX", tu as le site des cons qui te convient...
Vas y vite en t'inscrivant tu peux avoir le titre de "Roi des cons du jour"!
Une idée pour te donner une allure moins con:
Tu épluches 2 bananes, tu te les place une dans chaque narine, tu te mets à 4 pattes...Tu vois Muhammed, tu as déjà l'air moins con... Un effort, laisse pousser la trompe et tu ressembleras à un éléphant miniature!

Suleman Muhammed grand lauréat des CONS FSTI

My Dear Good Day,

PLEASE URGENT ATTN.Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet
your personal ethics.I am Mr SULEMAN MUHAMMED The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign
remittance department of my Bank.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand
US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died
along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which
crashed on January 31, 2000. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site:
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a
resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business
proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction
which I will be send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and
subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our
bank treasury as unclaimed bill

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after nine 9
years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The money has now
stayed more than seven to eight years and I am preparing documentaion to prove that this money has
been transfered to our bank treasury. It will be between me and you only that will know that the
money is not transfered into our treasure

This request of foreigner as next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that the
customer was a foreigner and as an insider i cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. In
appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies
(cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction,

while the remaining 65% is for me.Upon receipt of your reply.

I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward
to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr;Morris Thomson.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should
not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should
contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail, And please give me this information
bellow,

Bien évidemment ne jamais répondre ni complèter ces documents

1. NAME IN FULL:................................
2. ADDRESS:.......................................
3. NATIONALITY:...................................
4. AGE:.............................................
5. Sex..............................................
6. OCCUPATION:......................................
7. MARITAL STATUS:..................................
8. PHONE............................................
9. FAX:.............................................
BEST REGARD.
MR SULEMAN MUHAMMED
RENAUT
RENAUT
Admin

https://guidestouristiques.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas