FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Is there a limit in regards to keywords?

Is there a limit in regards to keywords? Empty Is there a limit in regards to keywords?

Message  ricky2020 Mar 7 Juin - 13:14

Hi Kristine. I would take several factors into consideration when populating the Meta Keywords on a webpage. I would probably look at what specific keyword(s) you are trying to optimize the specific page for as it pertains to relevance. A majority of the larger search engines (i.e. Google), does not place as much weight on the meta keywords tag as it once did. (Thanks to all the spammers out there who ruined a good thing). This doesn’t mean you should rule them out completely though because some of the smaller engines still take them into consideration. (Keyword stuffing will only lead to trouble!) Instead, optimize the web page around a handful keywords that are relevant to the web page you are optimizing. (Making sure that your primary keyword(s) are found in all of the attributable areas of a page that influence SEO (title, description, alt text, h1, etc).
======================
Seo Company|Seo Services

ricky2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas