FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

How to I do this on my page footer please?

How to I do this on my page footer please? Empty How to I do this on my page footer please?

Message  ricky2020 Mer 27 Avr - 14:15

Hi, I know how to create links such as "About Us" or "Contact Us" and have it appear only on the page footer. When the page footer option is selected, all pages within that website will contain the "About Us" or "Contact Us" links. That's fine with me.

Now, what I need help on is this - I want to create a "link" called "My Partners" to be (1) placed on the footer, and (2) to appear only on the homepage and NOT the other pages. "My Partners" is actually linked to a file on the server.

The only way I could figure out is to type the word "My Partners" on the homepage, highlight it, and link it to the file on the server. It works, of course, but I would prefer "My Partners" to appear side-by-side to the others in the footer area so that it appears something like this:

Web Design|Website Design

ricky2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas