FORUM SENEGAL TOURISME INFOS le forum intelligent...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

How do I patent and invention and protect myself against the company stealing my idea?

2 participants

How do I patent and invention and protect myself against the company stealing my idea? Empty How do I patent and invention and protect myself against the company stealing my idea?

Message  martin2020 Mer 24 Aoû - 6:55

I have an invention for babies, and I want to patent my idea, but I'm afraid of any company I work with may steal my idea? What's the best way to protect myself so that the moment I reveal my invention, it is safe?

protecting inventions

martin2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How do I patent and invention and protect myself against the company stealing my idea? Empty Re: How do I patent and invention and protect myself against the company stealing my idea?

Message  ricky2020 Jeu 29 Déc - 7:17

I would avoid doing online advertising for now if you are only 14 and keep your work to "friends/family/referrals" like the above. And as you build your contacts when you grow older you definitely should be able to have your own business!
============
howtocheckwebsite.com

ricky2020

Revenir en haut Aller en bas